The team over at Microsoft Virtual Academy have put together an amazing course focusing on the highlights of what we learned about Windows 10, and developing for it, at //build 2015.
The course is broken down into the following sections
- Introducing the Windows 10 App Model
- Windows + Open Source Software
- Microsoft Edge: Introducing the New Browser and Web App Platform for Windows 10
- Developing Universal Windows Apps in Visual Studio 2015
- Game Developers: Get the Most Out of Windows 10
- Internet of Things Overview
I highly recommend watching this free course to learn about all the new stuff coming out and how it will change the way we develop and interact with devices.
The course is available here: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/best-of-build-and-windows-10