Please join us for a special Microsoft Cloud Data Event in Miami
The Cloud Data Camp will show how to use data services and platforms in Azure. Using a canonical IoT scenario for data analysis, lab participants will load, process and analyze data in Azure using multiple data platforms.
Here’s a snapshot of the topics that we’ll cover:
- Batch processing with HDInsight
- Real-Time Analysis with HDInsight HBase
- Streaming Analytics with HDInsight Storm and Azure Stream Analytics
- Developing and Using Data Models with AzureML
- Using Document Stores with Document DB
Please note: these camps are for professional developers, programmers, architects, and data specialists.
Note – this is a hands-on workshop. To get the most out of your session, please don’t forget to bring your laptop. In addition:
- Activate a free 30-day trial Azure account here
- If you subscribe to MSDN, activate your free Azure MSDN subscriber benefits here
- Install Visual Studio 2013
This free event is brought to you by your local Microsoft office. Delegates are responsible, however, for booking and funding their own travel and accommodation, as required.