Get the most out of your cloud with Microsoft Azure – and get a quick update on Windows 10!
Get the skills you need to start your journey to the cloud at a free IT Camp near you! Join us for this interactive, full-day training session and learn how to move your workloads from on-premises to the cloud and back again. You’ll see how Microsoft Azure supports powerful virtualization, on-demand application scaling, complete data control, and the fastest customer response times around. The skills you gain from this IT camp will also support requirements for the Azure 70-533 Implementing Infrastructure Solutions test!
Get the scoop from seasoned experts who can show you how to expand your IT options without adding complexity – or giving yourself a headache in the process. Here are just a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- Just added! 1 hour overview on Windows 10 and what it means for your organization!
- Migration of on-premises virtualization to Azure Virtual Machines, Apps, and Storage
- ADFS on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Integration, including Multi-Factor authentication
- Microsoft Azure for Test and Development (IaaS)
- Application migration to Microsoft Azure (IaaS & PaaS)
- SQL BI, Media, Backup, DR and much more
Don’t miss this valuable, free event near your – regardless of whether you’re new to the cloud, or you currently use an on-premises, hybrid or fully cloud-based solution.
All IT Pros are welcome!
Sessions run from 9:00am – 4:00pm. We’ll also give away a $100 Microsoft Store gift card* to seven lucky attendees at each event.
Attendance is limited, so save your seat today.
This free event is brought to you by your local Microsoft office. Delegates are responsible, however, for booking and funding their own travel and accommodation, as required.
IT Camps must-haves:
Note – this is a hands-on workshop. To get the most out of your session, please don’t forget to bring your laptop.
· Please be sure you have an active Azure account and bring your Microsoft account credentials. Don’t have a Microsoft account? Sign up now
· Prior to the event:
o Activate a free 30-day trial Azure account
o Download PowerShell here and follow the step by step instructions here to integrate with Azure
· If you subscribe to MSDN, activate your free Azure MSDN subscriber benefits here
You may also want to bring:
· Computer power supply
· Notebook & pen
· Your own wireless Internet hotspot (if you have one), just in case Internet connectivity is limited.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to event attendees who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. or DC 18+. Game ends 6/30/15. See event registration desk for Official Rules.
**Attention Public Sector Employees: there are additional details to follow in registration confirmation.